Gaymers Friday Fruit Machine Giveaway: Terms and Conditions
- By registering and entering this competition, individuals will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions, and be bound by them.
- Entrants must be of legal drinking age within their country of residence. Proof of age will be required before the prize is awarded.
- By registering and entering this competition, you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering competitions. Magners will not be held responsible for any entrant entering the competition unlawfully.
- The competition will be open from 16/05/14 until 16/05/15 ("Competition Period").
- Method of Entry: Each weekly giveaway will involve a different question or task presented on the Gaymers Cider Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/gaymers) and the Gaymers Cider Twitter feed (http://www.twitter.com/GaymersCider), which users must respond to either in the comments box (Facebook) or by retweeting (Twitter) in order to enter. In the Competition Period users may enter each week on Friday from 9am to 5pm. A winner will be picked at random from those who have commented or retweeted. There is one prize to be won on each channel in each weekly giveaway and only one comment/entry per user will be counted. Winners will be notified on the following Monday via a reply under their comment in the relevant weekly giveaway page post on the Gaymers Cider Facebook Wall, or by a reply to their retweet. Winners will need to send their contact details (name, email address, address, contact number) via Facebook or Twitter private message once they have been contacted.
- The prize shall consist of 1 crate of Gaymers Cider (a choice of Apple, Pear or Tropical flavour (24 x 500ml bottles) or Apple/Pear/Cherry & Apple/Raspberry & Pear 24 x 440ml cans). The choice is subject to availability.
- One prize will be awarded per winner on each channel. There will be a maximum of two winners per weekly giveaway in total.
- The winner of each weekly giveaway will be advised via a Facebook or Twitter message within 72 hours of the date of the end of the relevant weekly giveaway.
- The prize will be sent by courier to the winning individuals within 28 working days of the prize draw date. The prize will be sent to the address provided by the winning individual. The winning individuals must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of the prize if there is no reply when delivery takes place.
- If a winner's prize is unclaimed (where a winner does not respond within 14 days of receipt of email), it will lapse and Magners reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules. Magners will not be responsible for any inability of a prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- A list of winners' names is available on written request from Magners at C&C Group Plc, 3rd Floor, Block 71, The Plaza, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12.
- 12. Magners accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible or fail to reach Magners by the relevant closing date for any reason, including without limitation, any errors, omissions, interruptions or delays in operation or transmission, any communications line failure or for traffic congestion or any unauthorised human act.
- Any malicious or manipulative attempt to influence will result in disqualification. Automated entries will be automatically disqualified. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the terms and conditions or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, Magners may at its sole discretion refuse to process an entry or fulfil any prize award.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity and to the use of their names, country of residence and entry in such publicity. Without limitation, the winner’s first name, last name, and location may be disclosed by Magners through Twitter and Facebook. The winners will also be requested to supply a photo of themselves with their prize.
- Prizes must be taken as offered, cannot be exchanged for a cash equivalent and are not transferable. No part or parts of the prizes may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances outside Magners reasonable control, Magners reserves the right to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value.
- This competition is not open to employees of C&C Group or the agency operating the competition. It is also not open to the families, agents, clients, merchants, retailers, suppliers and associates of C&C Group.
- Magners reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the competition as necessary at Magners sole discretion.
- Contest rules and qualifications are subject to change without notice.
- Magners is not liable for any delay or failure to perform any obligation to the winner or other entrant that is caused by any circumstance beyond its reasonable control or by any act or omission of any third party.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- All conditions, warranties and representations expressed or implied by law or otherwise in relation to the prizes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law and Magners shall be under no liability whatsoever or howsoever in connection with any loss, damage or injury which is suffered as a direct or indirect result of any of the prizes and the competition except that Magners no attempt to exclude or limit its liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of the negligence of Magners.
- This competition is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This competition is run by Magners GB Limited (Company No. 07063165) Shepton Mallet Cider Mill, Kilver Street, Shepton Mallet Somerset BA4 5ND, UK.
Gaymers is a registered trademark of C&C Group. All rights reserved.